The Career Center at Khazar University is a safe and welcoming place to explore career paths and identify the steps needed to achieve your dream career.
We prepare our students to enter the job market after graduation, connecting them with employers and provide support in the acquisition of knowledge and skills required in today's labor market.
We help students secure internships and jobs, and experience the work world through job shadows.
The Career Center provides individualized and group sessions to help clarify your interests and assist in:
· preparing resume/CVs and covering letters for interviews, and application forms
· planning and preparing for graduate school
· providing information on international fellowship and scholarship programs
The Center establishes relationships with potential employers in order to provide students with professional skills, integrate academic education with work, and explore employment opportunities by:
· organizing company tours and on-campus presentations
· exploring possibilities for internships, summer jobs, and volunteer services
· organizing job fairs
We appreciate and look forward to working with you!