At the department’s laboratory the following modern large-scale teaching systems are available:
(The equipment is delivered from the firm K&H MFG. CO., LTD., TAIWAN.)
The KL-900A offers an experiment for fundamental-level topics of a telecommunication course. It enables the students to acquire a clear experimental
view of the basic concepts and become familiar with the operative aspects of the work in the telecommunication laboratory.
- RF Oscillator Experiment
- Second Order LPF & HPF Experiment
- AM Modulator Experiment
- AM Demodulator Experiment
- DSB-SC and SSB Modulator Experiment
- DSB-SC and SSB Demodulator Experiment
- FM Modulator Experiment
- FM Demodulator Experiment
- PLL Frequency Synthesizer
- TDM Multiplexer Experiments
- TDM Demultiplexer Experiments
- FDM Multiplexer Experiments
- FDM Demultiplexer Experiments
- Multiplier Frequency Up/Down Converter Experiment
- Carrier Frequency Recovery Experiment
- Synchronal Clock Recovery Experiment
- Analog to Digital Experiment
- Digital to Analog Experiment
- PWM Modulator Experiment
- PWM Demodulator Experiment
- FSK Modulator Experiment
- FSK Demodulator Experiment
- CVSD Modulators & Demodulators / Manchester Code
Encode / Decode
- ASK Modulator / Demodulator
- PSK / QPSK Modulator / Demodulator
-The trainer combines the basic modules with experimental circuits. It offers the beginner complete courses of basic Communication.
-KL-900A is equipped with a power supply and signal unit. Students only have to obtain the oscilloscope or Spectrum Analyzer together for completing various experiments independently.
-With an open-modularized design, it enables ranges of experiments to be extended.
AM transmitter which is perfect to produce 1MHz
AM receiver frequency range : 535KHz ~ 1605KHz
With perfect FM transmitter which is able to produce 10.7MHz Intermediate frequency.
FM receiver frequency range : 88MHz~108MHz
Fiber optic communication is one of the most popular
technologies in the modern days due to its high transfer speed and large
KL-900D uses fiber optic as a transmission media for the whole experiment.
With four different ways of transmittng data (self module transmission, module-to-module transmission, PC-to-module transmission, and module-to-PC trans-missions) and various different modulation/demodulation methods (CVSD, FSK, etc.) introduced in the training system, users can obtain a very clear view of how Fiber-optic transmission works.
- Characteristics of fiber optics experiment
- Applications of fiber optics experiment
- Light sources of fiber optics
- Light and fiber optics interaction experiment
- Fiber optic transmitters experiment
- Receivers for fiber optic system experiment
- Fiber optic expand and network experiment
- Fiber optic connectors and lose-polishing experiment
- Fiber optical data-transmission-self-transceiver experiment
- Fiber optical data-transmission-double-transceiver experiment
- Fiber optical data-transmission - PC to Module experiment
- Fiber optical data-transmission - Module to PC experiment
- Fiber optical data-transmission - CVSD modulation & demodulation experiment (optional)
- Fiber optical data-transmission - ASK modulation & demodulation experiment (optional)
- Fiber optical data-transmission - PSK/QPSK modulation & demodulation experiment (optional)
- 2mm connection leads are used throughout the system
- The building blocks and components symbols of the circuits are printed on the surface of each module.
- Modules are secured in plastic housings (255 x 165 x 30 mm ±10%)
- Comprehensive experimental manual
- Use bridge plugs on circuit loop to reduce the possibility of errors
KL-210 is ideal for Electrical, Mechanical, Automative,
Automotive, Science, Civil & Electronics Engineering Learning. The
experiment requires for all necessary equipment for electric circuit
experiments such as power supplies, function generators, and analog and digital
meters to be installed on the main unit.
All essential topics of electrical circuit learning are studied by different modules.
- Ideal for students to learn the design of electrical,
and digital logic circuits.
- For efficient learning, power supply, function generator and measurement unit are all included.
- All supply units are secured with overload protection.
- With one main unit, the user can choose the needed modules for different learning topics.
This equipment is intended for students to learn with
practical operation how to design specific measuring circuits and detect
the basic physiological signals. Moreover, students come to understand the
electrical characteristics of the sensors and transducers explicitly.
KL-720 contains nine modules, including Electrocardiogram Measurement, Electromyogram Measurement, Electrooculogram Measurement, Electroencephalogram Measurement, Blood Pressure Measurement, Photoplethysmogram Measurement, Respiratory Ventilation Detection, Pulse Meter and Body Impedance Detection.
The sensors and transducers used in this equipment include pressure transducers, infrared photocouplers, strain gauges, temperature sensors and surface electrodes.
Each module has many test points for changing the frequency, bandwidth and amplifier’s gain. Thus students can understand the correlation between the physiological signal and each circuit stage.
- KL-75001 Electrocardiogram(ECG) Measurement
- KL-75002 Electromyogram (EMG) Measurement
- KL-75003 Electrooculogram (EOG) Measurement
- KL-75004 Electroencephalogram (EEG) Measurement
- KL-75005 Blood Pressure Measurement
- KL-75006 Photoplethysmogram Measurement
- KL-75007 Respiratory Ventilation Detection
- KL-75008 Pulse Meter
- KL-75009 Body Impedance Detection
EXPERIMENT MODULE FEATURES
- All terminals on the module accept 2mm plugs.
- Circuit symbols, blocks and components are printed on the surface of each module.
- Modules are secured in plastic housings.
- Dimension : 255x165x30mm ± 10%
- Modules have storage cabinet for easy storing
- Comprehensive experiment and instructor’s manuals are provided.
It has become important nowadays to train technicians to be
able to install and maintain electronic equipment.
A good technician should follow state-of-the-art technology and rapid products innovation.
Our system is intended for this technical education. In fact, KL-500 is adapted to theoretical and practical courses for studying power electronics and industrial electronics.
- Power Supply Unit Experiment
- UJT Experiments
- PUT Experiments
- PUT & SCR Experiments
- SCS Experiment
- UJT & PUT Trigger SCR Experiments
- SCR Control DC Motor & DIAC, TRIAC
- Automatic Control Lamp, TRIAC Control Speed Experiments
- Temperature Radio, Photo-Couple and Touch Control Experiments
- Over/Under Voltage Breaker and Flasher Control Experiments
- TRIAC Liquid Level & IC Timer Switch Experiments
- Digital Signal Driver & Zero-Voltage Switch Experiments
- Zero-Voltage Switch Experiments
- SCR Converter Experiments
- SCR Rectifier Circuit Experiments
- JFET/MOSFET Characteristic & MOSFET Speed Control Experiments
- IGBT Characteristic & IGBT Speed Control Experiments
- Comprehensive study including theoretical study and
- Use of industrial-type components, devices and circuits
The IDL-400 logic trainer is designed for the logic beginners to enhance the comprehension of basic logical theory. The design of IDL-400 is easy to operate and understand. It is equipped with various kinds of basic logic gates, debounced logical switches, LED indicators, DC power supply with short circuit protection, pulse generator and solderless breadboard.