1. Used for seismic data to predict rock properties from pre-stack seismic data.
2. Used on numerical simulation data to create surrogate reservoir models.
1. Lattice-Boltzmann Method (LBM) for estimation of physical properties of different media.
2. Thermodynamic Modeling (Perturbed Chain Statistical Association Theory- Multi Solid Models (PC-SAFT-MS) for predicting crude oil properties.
3. Static and Dynamic Reservoir Modeling.
1. Studies of rock compaction for exploration purposes and basin modeling purposes.
2. Reservoir characterization using outcrop analogs.