SEFCO Consulting Group is looking for Training Coordinator – Volunteer
“SEFCO Consulting Group” was established in 2011 in Turkey. “SEFCO Consulting Group” is an organizer of a series of public, economic and social projects which hold special academic trainings in Italy, Ukraine, Slovenia and some other countries. In addition, the company has been started to operate in Azerbaijan since 2014. The goal of the company is the application of the standards adopted in the academic, scientific and international level and the implementation of the projects and trainings within the framework.
- Manage multi-touch training initiatives from the Assessment, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation stages;
- Document and correspondence management;
- Communication with administration service suppliers and negotiating with them;
- Provide assistance in general office administrative tasks and technical support;
- Provide assistance to other staff in arranging trainings activities.
- At least one year of direct client-facing experience;
- Excellent communication skills in Azerbaijani and English (both verbal and written);
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills;
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment;
- Software skills: MS Office